trent paul firmin strongly believes in protecting your privacy and the security of your personal information. We are committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations to ensure that any information you share with us is kept securely.
We do not rent, sell or distribute our customer base or newsletter subscribers to anyone. Nor will we ever collect credit/debit card information as we use a third-party payment processor to handle this information securely. None of your credit/debit card information is stored anywhere on our website.
What Data Do We Collect?
When you place an order on our website www.trentpaulfirmin.art, we collect the following information in order to fulfill your order and contact you, should anything arise:
- Email address
- Postage and billing addresses
- Phone number
If you choose to opt in to our emails from TPF – trent paul firmin, either by opting in at time of purchase or signing up separately, the below information is held by the mail company we choose to use, at this time Mailchimp is our preferred user:
- Email address
This information is used to send occasional newsletters, exhibition information, discount codes, updates to the website or anything else that pertains to trentpaulfirmin ie: media etc.
3rd Parties and their Privacy Policies
In order to run the www.trentpaulfirmin.art website efficiently, we use the following third-party websites/programs, which also comply with the applicable data protection laws:
- Website functionality cookies which allow you to navigate the website and use features such as the “Add to cart”.
- Website analytics cookies which allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the website, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies which will remember your preferences (such as your location) when browsing or shopping on our website, so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible and more personal to you.
What Are Your Rights?
Right to access: You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact email@example.com and we will be able to provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability: Whenever trent paul firmin processes your personal data, based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification: You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if it is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed. If you have a trent paul firmin website/mail account, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to edit your personal data. If you are a newsletter subscriber, you can update your subscriber information through the link in the footer of our newsletters.
Right to erase: You have the right to erase any personal data processed by trent paul firmin at any time except for the following situations:
- You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service.
- You have an open order which has not yet been shipped.
- You have an unsettled debt with trent paul firmin
- You are suspected to or have misused our services within the last four years.
- You have made a purchase; we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for bookkeeping rules. Erasure of any personal data withdraws the ability for trent paul firmin to trace previous proof of purchase and may prevent an opportunity to exchange an item, if so deemed applicable.
Right to object to direct marketing: You have the right to object to direct marketing. You can opt out from direct marketing by following the instructions in the footer of each newsletter.
I thank you for your continued support of small business Australia. TPF 😊